éS Footwear, Swift 2.0 Review
I have been avoiding éS Shoes for quite some time now. They typically run a bit narrower than my feet which is painful, and quite frankly I've been over the whole 90's retro vibe (although the Creagers look pretty good). However, when I came across these recently I was immediately infatuated with them. They seem like the kind of shoes I have been waiting for éS to make without ever really realizing it. After umming and awwing for a few days I thought what the heck and scooped up a pair. I gotta tell you..they are above and beyond my expectations. The fit is perfect, they are snug and secure and also comfortable. I really like the support around the ankle. The tongue is nice and puffy but not too much. There is some cool kind of rubber on the tongue that is just a different, unique feature. As mentioned, I have wider feet and these are just the right size. I am a 9.5 and these fit very well. When viewed from above, I get a flashback to some 90's DC shoes with the navy b...


How do I get a hold of this dude?
ReplyDeleteHe's kind of hard to get in touch with as he lives in Brazil and also travels a lot. I'll see if I can track him down and let you know what's the best way to get in touch with him. Do you have any contact info. I can give him if he prefers to connect that way?
ReplyDelete